Thursday, April 16, 2009

Treats After A Long-Day's Effort

Well, for the past 2 weeks, I've been into d sponsorhip drive from collecting sponsor donations to selling goat milk (mek!!!) to selling biscuit.... all 4 d sake of our dearest event.... I wouldn't call what v (my CEO & I) did leading our team 4 d event a great pride but at least, its safe 2 say v did our best 2 make things work. I won't 4get 2 acknowledge those who had toiled wit us all of this while from day one to this point of time (bravo) .... its our dream 2 c dis event become our success (d website is ad up ....so ders no turning back from this point on) .... i do hope everyone will continue 2 hav same o even better motivation as us ..... Towards IBF 08/09 .....

Really ...haha ....
tuesday 14th was a really
exhausting day 4 me ....
other days were similiar but this day was unique ..... on this very day, i felt frustration, success, trust and denial at d same time ....complex huh ..... i oso feel this way ....anyway ..... to top it all up, i decided 2 actually follow my family 2 go shopping 4 toys .....huh ? TOYS .... yea, toys ..... funny huh .... juz when we're about 2 leave d shopping area, dey wanted 2 dine in at MB ....so der v went .....satiated I were ....haha.... p/s : not bad a d food here ... wat a thing 2 do 2 wrap up d day .....


No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers