Thursday, April 9, 2009

Reflections ......Once Upon Varied Experiences (9th April)

I was wondering actually how i could still find time to pen this down here... haha... i was actually kinda bz today (actually 4 d past 3 days ---> non-stop sponsorship drive selling goat products 2 raise funds 4 an event) ... who would hav imagine me running here & der like a crazy guy... but i'm very grateful i've a group tat has begun to 2 understand the intrinsic values of my group (sincerely thx a guys 4 d efforts & understanding) ... i've learnt a lot through dis event i'm doing -----> i saw so many kinds of ppl .... didn't realised dat dis ppl still exist here in uni .... i thought only in schools ......ppl who think of themselves only .....sigh .... but still der r sum who has labored a lot for this IBF event .... bravo ppl .... let's c how things go on from here on .............................

I felt strange yesterday ...sort of a feeling of remiscence when i first started my life in MMU.... i was putting up in a hostel .....i could still taste the mixed feelings of anxiousness, afraid, new and others .... yeah, at dat time i hardly knew any souls in MMU .... haha....funny huh, considering my background ....... i was very like a fish-out-of-water at dat time.... but as time passes by ..... dat feelings wash away when new faces appear in my life.... sweet memories .... lol ... i definitely will rmb a few songs dat really impacted me ..... haha....actually anime theme songs ; Tsubasa Chronicles: Blaze, Digimon's Fire & my all-time favourite Kyou Kara Mara's Arigatou & Hateshinaku tooi sora ni ..... these songs actually helped to wake me up every morning ....haha.....how lame is dat ....kinda miss d life in hostel though ... haha

Lol ... i wana write longer today but time says no tis time .... mb after sat nite ....after my exams .... till then ......................

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers