Friday, April 17, 2009

Thu, April 16 2009 : Another day of Rush rush

Like d title mentioned, it was another day of rushing schedule 4 me... was tired actually but didn't hav much choice.... was kinda worried actually dat my assignments were delayed very much due 2 d event i'm doing (alamak ....dunno can 'gao tim' dem o not in time) ....
Luckily 2day decided 2 go 2 class .... didn't noe lec (BME) actually did a quiz... haha.... if not, der goes my 5 marks 4 nth....met wit some hiccups in IBF event when v didn't get d approval v initially thought i could obtained (2 bad a)... well, no choice, event still muz move on.....(sincerely, still worry a bit ....hey...dis is supposed CEO punya kerja le) .......
Later, 2 frens of mine accompanied me 2 MBMB (i hope i spelt dat correctly) 2 pursue some sponsorship issues 4 d t-shirts of d event .......... haha..... not 100% satisified but at least, my proposal was taken in & given consideration (keeping my fingers crossed dat this will work 2 my expectations) .... IBF meeting later on was blunder (sincerely, there was lack of cohesion among members 2 my dismay ....y la ppl ....) ...attendence was at a mere 45% only .... haha sigh........
Again in d evening, 4 d event once more, der was a recording session of 'drama' by the P&E division 2 capture some scenes 'involving some protesters' and some other minor parts ..... amazed at response (well done) .... was so tired dat i fell into a cozy slumber of 4 hours later on only 2 wake up 2 blog dis ....hahaha..... anyhow, my opinions bout' 2day? ..............>>> A DAY FULL OF CHALLENGES

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers