Saturday, April 11, 2009

11th April ... Days of Reminiscence

Imagine i woke up, then sleep, then woke again, drowsy but still on my books..... in d day i'll hav 2 mid-terms 2 experience ... haha.... dozed off n on, strangely, BME n BRM... well, i juz dun noe .... strange strange only ...

I got myself 3 students 2mr 2 tutor .... i kinda rusty at English, given d fact no one has sparred wit me over d last 3 years ....oh man .... do wish der is one in MMU dat can help me train .... kinda miss d olden days, where i'd d chance 2 bombard my classmates who in turn lambasted me back.... do enjoy those days ....was funny though..... v actually fought over d use of English back in secondary school....juz 2 prove who was d best among us 3 (u noe who u r .....haha) ....

Reminiscence..... taking a step back into time .... i recalled d time i was elected a head librarian in primary school ....i was not a trained librarian yet...having been one juz bout' 4 months .... my peers were so envious of me ....thx God they finally accepted me .... i remembered i was such a rigid person dat i never once skipped my duties even if i'd 2 go hungry .... there was a time though, only once haha.... i actually complotted wit my deputy 2 skip duty .....n hahaha...guessed wat ? ....i met wit my advisor on d way 2 d field .... well, i deserve dat lecture of some 20 minutes ... time came 2 pass very fast since then .... and very soon UPSR came knocking at my doors ..... i was so enthusiastics 2 face it dat i toiled much much more efforts than my current self.... if only now i can be like i was then ....haha....things would not b d same .... oh well, wat 2 do .... haha

(to b continued)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers