Thursday, November 12, 2009

Times of Rush, Hustle & Wonders

Its that time again when I will be having mid-terms soon. The nearest is 2 days away and imagine that I am still here jotting away (actually taking some time of my mind...haha). Well, its already 3rd week in my new trimester. No doubt its been a little 'trying' in my efforts to re-adapt to uni life once more after Industrial Training. Coupled with 2 assignments and a taxing FYP (wished I listened to my supervisor when he told me to finish it early), times had been dedicated to them without a balanced schedule of work and play. Much has changed in the personality of those around me. It could be seemed that many had already become more 'serious' and not as jovial as before the training. Perhaps the 4-months-plus stint made a huge impact on all of us (food-for-thought). Classes are on as usual, though at times can be rather 'dry'. Nonetheless, it seems everyone is paying a great deal of effort to listen to those lectures (Delta year students perhap ?). Assignments can be rather 'conflicting' at times due to differences in ideas but I guessed that what doing assignments all about. Apart from that, it sure is nice to mingle around friends and finding the opportunity to share our stories with each other .... rite, best of luck to my friends in the Mid-Terms ...

1 comment:

  1. hahahha..kodok oh kodok..some r still as jovial as b4 lol...

    ReplyDelete

Followers