Monday, October 26, 2009

A continued journey ....

Well, it's my first day to uni again to study after some 5 months ....(sure is weird.... i was akward to be finally studying again after so long= reminiscence during the time before i went to form6).
It was a nice feeling however, to meet my friends and colleagues after some time. I was amazed also at my supervisor for being so facilitative towards my FYP (thank you). Today's class on credit management breathed a new inspiration to me. It was surprising that within such short lecture notes, were so many underlying details just waiting to be explained. Formed my new team today for that subject (work hard everyone). Just can't wait to get started on my much delayed works.

p/s : haha ... I recommend some good dramas to watch ...Terms of Endearment & Goodbye Solo.

Ok ...gotta finish off my pasta first ...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers