Friday, July 3, 2009

1st & Last - IT exp

Pictures do speak a thousand words, say many. And I couldn't agree more. Sigh... having through one whole month of industrial training at my working place (taxation firm), I've actually gotten used to the place already. Working with numbers daily; from computing this to that and toying with softwares all related to numbers. I was so contended with what I was doing.
I was accompanied by 3 others like me during my first month at there. But they left my working place just days ago; one to pursue her studies, one just finished his IT and another looking for a job. My employer treated us to a 6-course meal at HIKENG to show appreciation to those 3 persons. We enjoyed that well. These guys were really cooperative with me, which helped me blend in so quickly to my new working life. Guys, I really appreciate it and will of course, miss your absence from our working place. It has been a little dull (haha). Anyway, I wish the best for you guys. Cya.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers