Friday, June 5, 2009

My first week of Internship

At last, its been a week d ...haha....b4 this first week of IT, i was so darn anxious but now it seems like a normal thing to do daily d ....
Well, each day for d past 5 days, i woke up later & later (at first 6am...then 6.15am,6.45am,7.15am & today haha.....7.50am) ... getting 'accustomed' d i guessed.
But getting up early each day was kinda usual d, juz that i'll b quite hungry (oh well, gotta eat well coz i deal wit numbers ...so muz focus). Day after day, i browse thru' accounts. My employer is a seasoned auditor (i juz found out her dad is a better accountant ....walao ...it runs in her family). I'm grateful to be under her tutorship. Hope can learn much from her.
Here's wat i did for d past few days :
a) checking & typing using Excel functions for statement of capital allowance, tax computation, balance sheet & also Trading,profit and loss statements
b) learn taxation terms
c) getting used to d format for preparing tax papers
d) getting used to LHDN forms (so lucky supervisor can teach me)
e) using UBS software to record cash purchases
f) labelling past records of transactions
I'm getting used to these tasks as fast as I can as I can feel that more is coming my way based on the stacking files in office. Haha ...
For d past 5 days, I've been to 5 different shops to makan.....wonder where i will go on Monday next week .....(any suggestions, guys ?)
Its kinda nice to know that many of my frenz in IT too have been making positive progress in terms of learning new things. I do hope v could all share what we learn in TRIM 2 ...till then, do keep in touch everyone ....gambateh all ....cya

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers