Friday, May 29, 2009

Days After Exam (Few days b4 Delta 09/10 )

It was a fun-filled & so relaxing strings of outings 4 me .....well, my day (thursday : 28/5/09) started off with a late wake-up at around 9am (& i juz found out dat it was considered early d)....haha
Oh yes, it started off wit me and my fren going out 2 get some ticket coupons 4 car park (so anxiously preparing 4 my industrial training ....really dunno wat its like ....so suspens). It caused me big bucks (imagine RM 84 for a month) hmmm.
Next , we had tea wit 2 of our mates at Red Island Cafe (i hope i got it right). A steady chit-chat till 4.10pm b4 one of my fren had 2 clear up his stuffs 2 head back 2 hometown.
At night, wit another group of frenz, I enjoyed a bizzarre experience of consuming steamboat. I dunno how 2 describe that but its juz weird. D steamboat was naturally ok in terms of its chicken soup and its fresh prawn but lack the atmosphere 4 an enjoyable meal. Guessed it was to stuffy and hot. Anyway, i enjoyed that meal as it was d first time i hang out with this group of frenz.
Later on, wit lots energy in us, we decided 2 belt out songs via the favourite spot of entertainment of MMU students (i guessed its too common 2 b mentioned). I was impressed really by the vocals of my frenz (really.. they were good...haha). Though i was lost at words when it came 2 chinese songs, but i enjoyed listening to them and treated them like a series of short dramas instead...haha....

D next day was rather enjoyable. Had 'dim sum' (dumplings) 4 breakfast wit 3 of my mates. For d first time, I gotta admit its nice (probably was too hungry d). We chit-chatted 4 about an hour over some chinese tea.
There was a lot of exchanges of experience & we had our share of laughs.

Well, d pinnacle of my strings of fun was a movie sreening of 'Terminator Salvation' which tells of a tale where the brains of the machine clashes wit d wits of humanity (d best among all the Terminator movies i'd watched). It was a nice experience (pssstt...first time i watch at MBO....) hahaha

I actually wished that days like this can continue daily but i guessed time muz move on huh ....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers