Thursday, May 21, 2009

GAMA trim 3 @ MMU

Its been a while since i last scribble here ....kinda lost touch on how to write ..haha....
anyway, jz thought i spend some time to pen my thoughts down .....
>>> can't believed i'd actually completed 2 years of study in MMU (b4 here...i nvr would hav imagine that i would had ended up here ...haha....)... time really passed by so swiftly.... 2 years ago i was so 'fresh and green' but now ...haha ...i'm so absorbed into my life as a student .....(means neglect my sleep .... can tell by my size huh ..haha) ....

well, of all d trims i experienced , indeed so far this was d most testing one....a lot of activities throughout d 14 weeks of study and until now still, i'm feeling d rush (no so much thought atm)...... perhaps, i'm juz 2 anxious bout' my Industrial training soon ....(wonder what it's like) .....

Assignments were a major source of headache as together wit my mates, we quarrelled and discussed incessantly over weeks to come to complete them....
yeah, no doubt we learnt a lot but i had wished that we didn't had to put only angry faces then ......come to think of it now....it seemed rather childish now ...haha

Some time has past since the IBF event (d most challenging one so far i encountered), yet at times i can't help to reminisce it ...though it ate up a very huge bulk of my time then, yet i seemed 2 enjoyed it in a way....i was rather fond of it.....(d strenouos efforts labored into it seemed worthwhile) .... here, i met most of my coursemates better, many whom now become close and dear friends to me .... if not for it, we would not hav bond so close (hugs ....haha....) ....anyway, its an event to be remembered as we would not be having anymore events in d future d.....

As time seemed to flow on, i came 2 realise that life in uni isn't jz about books and lectures ...... (very silly of me huh ....but that's how i used to think) .... yet now with only a year left in uni, i try my best to make d best out of it..... this particular trimester alone, has tested my patience and my friendships 2 a level i nvr thought would be possible...at least not in uni.....yet at times when one angers me, there would be others to console me ..... thank you to these ppl ....

Juz 3 more papers to go ..... I pray and hope all my plans will be successful ....oso looking forward to spend some quality time wit frenz b4 d industrial training season begins .....cya

1 comment:

  1. hahha..tau lh u x sabar2 nk go industrial..hahaha..its a tru valuable experience doing tat event ya..hahha..lh stll cn go yamcha aft work mh..

    ReplyDelete

Followers