Friday, February 13, 2009

Undeniably meaningful


Sincerely, I didn't thought my peers from university will remember my 'big' day this year as v were very busy wit our events and subjects. Special thanks to Shi Mid, Nic and Kim Leng for their effort to make this day (nite of 12/2/09) a meaningful one for me .... thx ya ... well, my day started off with Nic telling 'little' white lies to get me agreeing to the party he and his crew planned. Hahaha .... his 'actions' amused me well enuf dat i decided to play along wit him (acting like i didn't know or heard anything) and he actually fell for it ..... muahaha...

It was a pretty bz afternoon for me as I was granted a higher position in d event dat i was doing. Things went on smoothly dat day ..... with an unexpected visitation by a fren of mine during dinner..... we had our meals .... some were seen 'gobbling' down their food .....while i was 'tormented' by the un-delicious 'miso ramen' (hopefully i spelt correctly) ...... later on, my friends sang like frogs (indeed i was terharu wit their actions) .....

After makan @ Amigo, v left to do some quality time at the lattern area beside the muzium .... v had a swell time dat nite......i was satiated not by food, but by the efforts my friends have done 4 me...... Thx u all ....


1 comment:

  1. hey chris..i wonder watz nic's reaction after he saw diz post..haha..

    ReplyDelete

Followers